Hear from the appointed Fund Managers from the MEIF – Enterprise Loans East Midlands and Maven Capital Partners, who are investing in debt finance and small business loans, ranging from £25,000 to £1.5m.
10:30 – 11:15
- Welcome by Senior GLLEP Representative.
- Introduction to the British Business Bank and Midlands Engine Investment Fund by Grant Peggie, Director, VC Solutions.
- Presentation on MEIF Small Business Loans fund by Enterprise Loans East Midlands including a potential SME case study.
- Presentation on MEIF Debt Fund by Maven Capital Partners including an SME case study.
11:15 – 12:00
- Fund Managers will host 1-to-1 5 minute drop-in sessions for any delegates wanting to learn more about how the British Business Bank and Midlands Engine Investment Fund can assist them. Please email Lauren.Tunnicliffe@british-business-bank.co.uk to book your space.
How to register?
All of our sessions are free to attend and spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis. To avoid disappointment, we recommend that you book early using the register link above.